Home / / Report a Leak or Field Problem
Things To Do
Things To Know
View Our FAQ
Contact Us
Site Search
Fight Fraud
Report a Leak or Field Problem
To report water leaks, sewer leaks or any other related field problems please fill out this Report a Field Problem online form.
This form is for reporting water leaks, sewer leaks, and field problems, including emergencies.
For all customer related questions or concerns please visit the Contact Customer Service page
For all other inquiries please use the Ask a Question form
Phone Number 1 - ( ) - -
Secondary Number 1 - ( ) - -
Problem Location Information
Address* Block #    Street
Cross Street*
City   State   Zip
Additional Details or Comments

Water and sewer leaks can also be reported by calling (504)52-WATER (529-2837)
24 Hours a Day. 7 Days a Week.