Home / / Change Mailing Address
Things To Do
Things To Know
View Our FAQ
Contact Us
Site Search
Fight Fraud
Change Mailing Address
Please use the form below to change your mailing address.

The Sewerage and Water Board may contact you to verify your decision to change your mailing address by requesting information for further identification.
This Form is for Changing your Mailing Address Only.
For all customer related questions or concerns please visit the Contact Customer Service page
To report a water leak or field issue please use the Report a Leak / Field Problem form
For all other inquiries please use the Ask a Question form
Phone Number* 1 - ( ) - -
Secondary Number 1 - ( ) - -
New Mailing Address*
New Mailing City   State   Zip
Please Identify the Account You Wish to Change
Service Address*
Service City   State   Zip
Old Mailing Address*
Old Mailing City   State   Zip
S&WB Account Number* -
Social Security Number Last 4 Digits
Driver's License Number Last 4 Digits

You can also close an account by faxing a copy of your request to (504)585-2455 along with a copy of your picture identification (Driver's License, Military, or State ID, etc.)